Hong-Hu Zhu is Professor of Nanjing University, Nanjing, P.R. China, and the recipient of Excellent Young Scientists Fund of NSFC (2018). He holds a Ph.D. degree in Geotechnical Engineering from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. His research focus is in the disciplines of engineering geology and geotechnics. In the past decade, he has authored and coauthored 2 books, 8 patents, and over 50 international journal and conference papers.
- Modelling of time-dependent behaviour of geo-materials
- Fiber-optic monitoring and stability analysis of geo-structures
- Experimental and numerical study of soil-structure interaction
- Zhang, C.-C., Zhu, H.-H., et al. (2018). A kinematic method for calculating shear displacements of landslides using distributed fiber optic strain measurements. Engineering Geology, 234, 83–96.
- Zhang, C.-C., Zhu, H.-H., et al. (2018). A long term evaluation of circular mat foundations on clay deposits using fractional derivatives. Computers and Geotechnics, 94, 72-82.| more
- 5th Young Scientist Fourm of Earth Science, Nanjing, China, 26-29 Oct 2018.
- 6th International Forum on Opto-electronic Sensor-based Monitoring in Geo-engineering, Nanjing, China, 3-5 Nov 2017.