Hong-Hu Zhu is Professor at Nanjing University, Nanjing, P. R. China, and the recipient of Excellent Young Scientists Fund of NSFC (2018). He holds a Ph.D. degree in Geotechnical Engineering from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. His research focus is in the disciplines of engineering geology and geotechnics. In the past decade, he has authored and coauthored 2 books, 10 patents, and over 60 international journal and conference papers.
- Time-dependent behaviour of geo-materials and soil-structure interaction
- Fiber-optic monitoring and stability analysis of geotechnical structures
- Field instrumentation and early warning of geological hazards
- Zhang, C.-C., Zhu, H.-H., Liu, S.-P., et al. (2019). Quantifying progressive failure of micro-anchored fiber optic cable–sand interface via high-resolution distributed strain sensing. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, on-line.
- Cao, D., Shi, B., Zhu, H.-H., et al. (2019). A field study on the application of distributed temperature sensing technology in thermal response tests for borehole heat exchangers. Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment, on-line.| more
- 20th World Conference on Non-Destructive Testing, Seoul, Korea, 8~12 June 2020.
- 7th International Symposium on Life-Cycle Civil Engineering, Shanghai, China, 27-30 Oct, 2020.
- 5th World Landslide Forum (WLF5), Kyoto, Japan, 2~6 Nov, 2020.