Hong-Hu Zhu is Professor of Nanjing University, Nanjing, P.R. China, and the recipient of Excellent Young Scientists Fund of NSFC (2018). He holds a Ph.D. degree in Geotechnical Engineering from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. His research focus is in the disciplines of engineering geology and geotechnics. In the past decade, he has authored and coauthored 2 books, 8 patents, and over 50 international journal and conference papers.
- Modelling of time-dependent behaviour of geo-materials
- Fiber-optic monitoring and stability analysis of geo-structures
- Experimental and numerical study of soil-structure interaction
- Zhang, C.-C., Zhu, H.-H., Chen, D.-D., et al. (2019). Feasibility study of anchored fiber-optic strain-sensing arrays for monitoring soil deformation beneath model foundation. Geotechnical Testing Journal, 42(4).
- Zhang, C.-C., Zhu, H.-H., et al. (2018). A kinematic method for calculating shear displacements of landslides using distributed fiber optic strain measurements. Engineering Geology, 234, 83–96.| more
- 5th Young Scientist Fourm of Earth Science, Nanjing, China, 26-29 Oct 2018.