Hong-Hu Zhu is an associate professor of School of Earth Sciences and Engineering, Nanjing University, Nanjing, P.R. China. He holds a Ph.D. degree in Geotechnical Engineering from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. His research focus is in the disciplines of engineering geology and geotechnics. In the past ten years, he has authored and coauthored 2 books, 3 patents, and over 70 journal and conference papers.
- Modelling of time-dependent behaviour of geo-materials
- Fiber-optic monitoring and stability analysis of geo-structures
- Experimental and numerical study of soil-structure interaction
- Zhu, H.-H., Shi, B., and Zhang, C.-C. (2017). FBG-based monitoring of geohazards: current status and trends. Sensors, 17(3), 452.
- Zhu, H.-H., Wang, Z.-Y.,Shi, B., and Wong, J.K.W. (2016). Feasibility study of strain based stability evaluation of locally loaded slopes: insights from physical and numerical modeling. Engineering Geology, 208, 39-50.| more
- 6th International Forum on Opto-electronic Sensor-based Monitoring in Geo-engineering, Nanjing, China, 3-5 Nov 2017.
- 15th International Conference of the International Association for Computer Methods and Advances in Geomechanics, Wuhan, China, 20-23 Oct 2017.